This spicy chicken mayo tramezzini recipe is a great twist on the classic chicken mayo. Adding a few spices to bring a little heat, these are perfect for a lazy Sunday lunch or dinner, or for enjoying as snacks when entertaining. They are quick and easy to make and totally delicious! Find out what you need and how to make them here.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 cubed chicken fillets
- Anat tramezzini’s
- 1 teaspoon garlic flakes
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Green masala
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Olive oil (to cook)
- 2 small-medium onions (sliced)
- 1 green pepper (cut into thin strips)
How to Make:
- Once you have sliced your onions and green pepper, sauté them in some olive oil until soft. You can then remove these from the heat and place in a bowl.
- Cook your cubed chicken fillets with the rest of your ingredients and once cooked add in your onions and peppers and stir through. Be sure to cook your chicken properly, but not to overcook it.
- Once everything is cooked, remove from the stove and allow to cool for a bit. You can then add your choice of mayonnaise to your chicken mixture and mix together well. Add as much mayo as you like.
- Add your mixture to your tramezzini along with some grated mozzarella. Bake in the oven until tramezzini is cooked and cheese has melted.
- Best served warm. Enjoy!
Anat offer some of the best tramezzini bases straight from our bakery. You can find these at selected supermarkets and grocery stores and take them home to create your own delicious meals!