In September we asked our fabulous social media followers and Anat fans to share their best recipes using our baked goods, which are available in selected supermarkets. One of our favourite recipes, sent in by Tasneem Maganlal, was this delicious recipe for sweet chili chicken wraps.
Here’s what you’ll need (measurements are not specified as this is a recipe where you use as much as you need!):
- Anat Wraps
- Chicken breasts, cubed
- Sweet chili sauce of your choice
- Tzatziki of your choice
- Tomatoes, chopped
Making your wraps:
- Cook your cubes of chicken in your sweet chili sauce. Once these are cooked, remove them from the stove.
- On top of your Anat wraps, layer your lettuce, chopped tomato and some tzatziki.
- Add your chicken and close your wraps. This recipe goes well with oven or fried chips.
If you would like to make your own tzatziki at home, we have a recipe that will go perfectly with Tasneem’s recipe above.
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 cucumber, seeded and finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to season
- In a large enough bowl, whisk together your yoghurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice and zest and your dill. Season with salt and pepper.
It’s as simple as that!
Send us your recipes using Anat’s baked goods and you could be featured on our blog!