Gammon is a firm favourite for many of us at Christmas time, and with all the wonderful food we get to enjoy over the Festive Season, there is often some meat left over. This recipe for savoury gammon wraps is perfect for using up some of that leftover roast and creating delicious lunch or dinner meals for the whole family.
What You’ll Need:
- ¼ cup your favourite mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon prepared mustard
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Anat wraps (as many as your gammon will fill)
- Leftover gammon meat, chopped up
- 1/3 cup your choice of cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Tomato, chopped
- Onion, thinly sliced
How to Make Your Wraps:
- Start by mixing your mayonnaise, milk, sugar, mustard and the salt and pepper together until you have a tasty, tangy sauce. Spread this over your wraps
- Next, add some of your leftover gammon to each of your wraps.
- Top the wraps up with shredded lettuce, tomato and some of your thinly sliced onion if you choose to add this. It does add a lovely bite.
- Roll your wraps up and enjoy!
Not only are these wraps quick and easy to make, but they can be served alongside any other leftover sides you might have from your Christmas meals. If you want to add a little heat to your wrap, add some of your favourite chili or spicy sauce to your mayonnaise mix. Our Anat wraps are as fresh as you can get and perfect with any filling. You can purchase these at selected supermarkets across the country.
We wish you a very happy Festive Season!