Stuffed Jalapeno Mini Pita Bites
Whether you are on holiday or staying at home for the Festive Season, a lot of entertaining tends to take place, and a lot of food and drink is consumed. While you want your meals to be tasty, you are also on holiday which means you also want them to be quick and easy to make. Anat’s mini pitas are a great option for snacks and there are endless delicious fillings for them which means you can create something for everyone. For those that like something spicy, we suggest these stuffed jalapeno mini pita pockets.
Here’s what you’ll need:
(This recipes will make 18 mini pita pockets)
- 18 of Anat’s mini pita pockets
- ¼ cup butter
- 250g cream cheese of your choice
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 pack of bacon bits, fried and cooled
- 2 tomatoes, chopped into smaller pieces (you can add more if you like tomato)
- 1/3 cup jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
How to make your stuffed mini jalapeno pita bites:
- Start by cooking your bacon bits until nice and crispy. Allow these to cool. If you can’t find bacon bits you can use strips and chop these up finely.
- Cut your mini pitas in half and make sure you are able to fill them. Scissors are great when cutting these and make it much easier.
- In a bowl, microwave your butter and onions until soft, so for about 2 minutes.
- Next, add your cream cheese to your butter and onion and blend with a mixer until creamy. Then fold in your bacon bits, tomato and peppers and stuff into your pitas.
- Serve and enjoy!
These mini pitas pack a punch and are so easy to make. You can even rope your family members in to help you. Anat offers a range of baked goods, including tasty, fresh mini pitas that are just waiting to be filled. You can purchase our baked goods from selected supermarkets across the country.
For more fantastic recipes using our baked goods, be sure to follow our social media pages:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/anatfoods
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/anat_foods/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/anat_foods